Multi Wave Computer Education Society (MWCES), was constituted and registered under society registration Act 1860 on Nov 2011. with the objectives to provide better opportunities for the Welfare & the developments of civic society in the country provides human, financial and academic support for implementation of Govt. and other organization programmes. The society is working for self reliance of children, women, youth, old aged and deprived people of the community without any discrimination i.e. caste, colour, religion etc. in both rural, urban &tribal areas.
Society takes up awareness programmes targeting self- reliance of child, women, youth & deprived people of the community with special reference to scheduled caste & backward Castes. Society wishes to have a proper strategy and holistic and integrated approach for implementation developmental programmes. The society involves the beneficiaries and stake holders to enrich the quality of programmes.
The key functionary of the society has learnt the strategy of famous organizations of National Level working in the field of literacy, Primary Education, Abolition of child Labour, Women Empowernment, Health and Sanitation, Conservation of Nature, Youth Development and Self-reliance.
Multiwave Computer Education Society, aspires Educated, Healthy, Self-sustained, Unbiased, Evil free, Skepticism Oriented, Eco-friendly and Rationale Community.
We in Multiwave Computer Education Society commit ourselves to
- Promote all round development, Creation of Employment Opportunities, Promotion of Self-Reliance, Generation of Awareness, Organization and Improvement Qualities of life of people.
- Promote child focused community development projects in Rural, Urban and Tribal areas with multi purpose programmes for Self Sustenance.
- Work for keeping in the maintenance of Sex Ratio by providing necessary education/campaign against Female Foeticide.
- Promote programmes aimed at Conservation of Environment & Nature.
- Strengthen the weaker section of society particularly Youths, Women, Disabled and Other Under Privileged.
- Encouragement of Right to Survival, Right to Education, proper health and Nutrition.
- Reach out to children at high risks, street and working children, HIV/AIDS affected and infected, victims of abuse, disasters and natural calamity affected.
- Well perform the activities of organization through Staff, Volunteers and with the co-operation of Government, Non Govt. and Foreign Agencies.